Senior Manager- Legal
|Job Title:||Senior Manager- Legal|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Connor Simms|
|Job Published:||October 26, 2016 09:49|
The position is ideal for a candidate who is looking to accelerate their current career path by joining a high performance but collaborative team. The successful candidate will have hold a legal qualification and will taking up a role with a view to manage the main function of the legal team.
The role offers a variable day-to-day with key responsibilities covering the full spectrum of the businesses legal exposure.
* Proven team leadership skills and the personal qualities to support, motivate and develop staff.
* A creative, pragmatic and 'can do' approach in order to analyse and identify more appropriate options available.
* The ability to retain the appropriate professional detachment whilst working closely with the Leadership Team
* Sound judgement and the authority to command the confidence of Board members and internal senior officials
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to influence and negotiate at a senior level.
If this position is of interest and you wish to hear more, then contact Connor Simms via the Portal or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000 - £65000 per annum
£1 per annum
£0.00 per annum
£50000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Senior Pensions Associate 5+PQE
City of London, London
£75000 - £95000 per annum