Senior Manager (in-house)
|Job Title:||Senior Manager (in-house)|
|Salary:||£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2022 09:48|
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Board Meeting administration and minuting.
- Working closely with the Board and Committee Chairs in drafting agendas and managing meetings.
- Ensuring that the necessary corporate governance procedures are in place and adhered to.
- Working closely with the Group's senior management to provide support as required by them, assisting them in drafting papers for the Board and its Committees.
- Working with colleagues within the wider group to facilitate corporate transactions and contract bids.
- Drafting the strategic report and s172 sections of the Annual Report and Accounts.
The ideal candidate will be fully CGI qualified and have at least 7 years of UK company secretarial experience in either a limited company or private equity environment.
If this role sounds like it may hold some interest and you would like to find out more, please apply below to arrange a confidential discussion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Senior Company Secretarial Assistant
£30000 - £39000 per annum + benefits
£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Company secretarial Assistant Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum + benefits
Board Administrator - Dublin (PLC)
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£47500 - £50000 per annum + + benefits