|Job Title:||Senior Manager|
|Salary:||£60000 - £85000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 16:52|
The firm supports domestic and international clients with all aspects of their company secretarial and governance needs and have a long-standing reputation of providing class-leading services to UK listed businesses.
Responsibilities may include:
* Lead a team that provides fully outsourced company secretarial services portfolio of UK Premium listed, Standard and AIM-listed companies.
* Support the Team Managers with their development responsibilities acting as a point of support to the Team Managers for people related matters to include but not limited to performance management and appraisals and objective setting.
* Contribute to the direction of the business in terms of the development/retention of our client base particularly around capturing upsell opportunities, the shaping and evolution of our services and our profile in the market place and within the business.
* Raise the profile of our team and our service offering through internal and external events and initiatives, including panel participation, making presentations, networking, etc.
* Identify and secure high margin new business in line with the agreed business development strategy, thus enabling us to meet our new business targets.
These roles are paying between circa £60,000-£85,000 and can be based in their London or South West offices.
Candidates MUST be fully CGI Qualified
If you are interested in the above and you would like to find out more please apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Senior Company Secretarial Assistant
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
£75000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
Company Secretary - Part-Time
£100000.00 - £120000.00 per annum
Interim Share Plans Specialist
£40000.00 - £42500.00 per annum + benefits pro rata