Senior Legal Counsel
|Job Title:||Senior Legal Counsel|
|Salary:||£83000 - £100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Murray|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2017 12:08|
1. A degree education,
2. Significant post-qualification experience in a leading firm and/or a financial institution,
3. Experience of dealing with senior management or at an executive level,
4. Proven ability to manage projects, negotiations and relationships with third parties and external advisers,
5. Proven ability to trouble shoot and problem solve in a creative and innovative manner.
You will be working alongside senior lawyers from some of the the UKs highest ranked firms, including the Magic and Silver Circles. Our client is looking for a Senior Counsel who will assist this first-class team in monitoring legal developments, instructing external lawyers, and contributing to the implementation and effective running of the Corporate Group. You will be working within the Group Central, whilst also assisting with the legal work of the wider Group and its affiliates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to do high-value and international work for at FTSE 100 company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· To assist the Head of Legal in proactively monitoring and mitigating legal risks in accordance with the Group Legal Risk Standard and to ensure appropriate liaison and cooperation with business units to promote risk management reporting and control.
· To actively monitor legal developments likely to impact the Group.
· To actively manage the instruction of external lawyers, with a view to effectively managing both their quality and cost.
· To proactively contribute to the sharing of expertise and resource across the Group Legal team so as to make best use of internal resources.
For further information, please contact Sophie Murray on 0203 058 8013 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Central London - Construction - Legal 500 and Chambers Ranked
Legal 500 and Chambers Ranked - Banking & Finance - London
Employment Senior Associate
Senior Associate Employment
Senior Associate - Family
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Pension