Senior Legal Advisor - Data Protection
|Job Title:||Senior Legal Advisor - Data Protection|
|Location:||North London, London|
|Contact Name:||Liam Walpole|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2019 16:22|
Data Protection role with a FTSE listed, household-name travel company
The salary for this role is negotiable, and commensurate with experience
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Legal Advisor, you will be working on the Group Data Protection Programme including:
- Supporting the DPO in developing, maintaining and implementing a strategic approach to data protection
- Carrying out data protection monitoring and assurance activities, including partnering with the business to complete Data Protection Impact Assessments, 3rd party risk assurance processes and helping to maintain records of processing activities.
- Supporting the company and its Affiliates through the provision of legal advice on data protection matters, in particular in relation to complex issues.
- Supporting the Group Data Protection Team in managing the Data Subject Rights Requests Process, as well as supporting on complex requests.
- Providing support to various stakeholder groups on data protection requirements relating to all third party partners, including data protection clauses in contracts.
- Managing data protection incidents which may involve customer or employee personal data.
Who will I be working with?
You will be working as part of a legal team of 10, reporting directly into the Data Protection Officer.
What is the company like?
Working for this company will suit anyone who enjoys a fast-paced working environment. With a large amount of Group activity there will be a lot to juggle.
They are in the process of creating a new holiday product that will be used by a large number of consumers.
The team are very welcoming in nature, and will help make your transition into the business as smooth as possible.
What experience do I need?
Ideally, you would:
- Have 5+ years' PQE (approximate guideline)
- Have experience in supporting a Data Protection Programme
- Be passionate about the Travel/Hospitality industry
If this sounds like an ideal role for you, I'd be happy to chat through the role in more depth. You can call me on 020 3058 8006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's