|Job Title:||Senior Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||November 23, 2020 15:55|
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Advise domestic and international clients on UK compliance, governance and transaction-related matters.
- Manage or support the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements.
- Project management of our global network.
- Supervise and coach junior members of the team.
- Support business development and client relationship management activities.
- Support business management and operational matters as and when required.
- Administer the on-boarding of new clients in accordance with company policies and processes.
Successful candidates must be ICSA qualified with ideally 3 years of experience working in a company secretarial role. You must also have strong people, team working and communication skills and an interest in moving into a client-facing role.
The firm is looking to offer up to £55,000 for the right candidate.
If this sounds like something of interest please get in touch at email@example.com or apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Assistant Company Secretary
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + benefits
Governance Assistant Manager
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Assistant Company Secretary
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Company Secretarial Associate
£27500.00 - £36000 per annum + benefits