|Job Title:||Senior Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 11:38|
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Establish and maintain client relationships
- Advise domestic and international clients on UK compliance, governance and transaction-related matters.
- Manage or support the delivery of governance advisory and managed service client engagements.
- Project management of our global network.
- Supervise and coach junior members of the team.
- Support business development and client relationship management activities.
- Support business management and operational matters as and when required.
- Administer the on-boarding of new clients in accordance with company policies and processes.
Successful candidates must be ICSA qualified with ideally 3 years of experience working in a company secretarial role. You must also have strong people, team working and communication skills and an interest in moving into a client-facing role.
The firm is looking to offer up to £55,000 for the right candidate.
If this sounds like something of interest please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Assistant Company Secretary
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Senior Associate - Professional Services
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Senior Assistant Company Secretary (12 month FTC)
£80000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
Senior Assistant CoSec (12 month FTC)
£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
Senior Assistant Company Secretary in FS
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + + benefits