Senior Associate - Corporate Governance
|Job Title:||Senior Associate - Corporate Governance|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||April 20, 2021 18:32|
They are seeking a company secretarial professional with at least 2 years cosec experience within either in-house or professional services.
The role will offer the chance to work with a range of clients including listed and financial service organisations.
- Providing company secretarial, corporate governance and board support services to a portfolio of listed, regulated and larger companies.
- Providing high quality board, committee and shareholder meeting support to clients.
- Advise on corporate governance review projects, directors' duties training, board effectiveness reviews, other topical governance projects.
- Play a support role in the business development, supporting marketing, promotional and sales initiatives as appropriate.
- Contribute to corporate governance updates for clients and thought leadership in the form of blogs and articles.
If you are seeking a step up into a more challenging role and have either in-house or previous client facing experience, please apply below or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000 per annum + benefits
Governance Officer - Education
Coventry, West Midlands
£30000 - £40000 per annum + + benefits
Governance Officer / Board Support
Up to £31000.00 per annum
Senior Consultant - Global
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Client Director - Professional services
£100000 - £110000 per annum