Secretariat and Governance Manager
|Job Title:||Secretariat and Governance Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Connor Simms|
|Job Published:||October 23, 2019 18:10|
This role has been created to act as a "hub" and central point of contact and managing the company secretarial function for c. 280 entities split across several different funds/holding structures, and in multiple European jurisdictions;
- Undertake a review of and proactively manage outsourced Co-sec providers across multiple jurisdictions including Luxembourg, Germany, France, Netherlands, Spain and Italy; with a view to driving enhanced service levels and cost efficiencies;
- Take ownership of all company secretarial matters relating to the UK entities, corporate filings, company registers and drafting of all non-transactional minutes and resolutions;
- Creating an annual framework for board meetings and responsibility for the smooth and efficient running board meetings, including agendas, minutes and post meeting items
* Chartered Secretary or suitable legal qualification.
* Several years' experience in a company secretarial department at a senior level.
* Prior experience in a regulated fund management business is highly desirable.
For further information and the full job specification please apply through the portal or directly to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Governance Administrator / Company Secretarial Assistant
£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
Senior Company Secretarial Assistant
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Company Secretary Assistant role with FTSE 100, based in London
Company Secretarial Assistant
South West London, London
Up to £30000.00 per annum
FTSE 100 Assistant Company Secretary