|Salary:||£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 16:33|
The firm supports domestic and international clients with all aspects of their company secretarial and governance needs and have a long-standing reputation of providing class-leading services to UK listed businesses.
Responsibilities may include:
* Working within a team that provides fully outsourced company secretarial services portfolio of UK Premium listed, Standard and AIM-listed companies.
* Direct provision of senior company secretarial services to complex and high profile external clients, including board facing and advisory responsibilities.
* Support and lead business development activities, with support, including leading meetings with potential clients, where appropriate and the preparation of proposals and quotations.
* Manage change: initiate change where appropriate within team/function and implement wider change initiatives as advised
* Line management responsibilities for team members, including allocation of workflows, day to day HR functions, performance management process and facilitation of personal and professional development.
These roles are paying between circa £45,000-£65,000 and can be based in their London or South West offices.
Candidates MUST be fully CGI Qualified
If you are interested in the above and you would like to find out more please apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's