The role of a researcher is a key position at DMJ as this is where we grow our talent. A Researcher supports our consultants and you will rapidly become an integral part of the business. The role is fast paced and provides excellent experience before promotion to being a consultant, managing your own candidates and clients and having a successful career in recruitment.
- Managing responses to advertised vacancies
- Arranging interviews for both consultants and clients
- Attend client and candidate meeting with consultants
- Writing job adverts and posting on job boards
- Generating candidate lists using the internal database
- Sourcing candidates using Social Media, (LinkedIn, Twitter), and updating the database
- Creating shortlists for senior consultants to use in approaches for specific roles
- Gathering and sharing market intelligence within the business
- A law degree is desirable but not essential
- Experience in working within law or in a professional office environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Willingness to learn and take direction
- Confident, personable, team player
- Effective and confident communicator
- Desire to succeed
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent
Competitive salary plus commission and benefits. There is a bonus structure in place based on your performance and commission is also paid on candidates sourced which are subsequently placed.
Our training platform will offer entry level Researchers the opportunity to learn the industry with the support of the team and manager. While there are clear markers for promotion, hard work and successes are rewarded. We have set goals in place that we expect our Researchers to meet and a clear career progression structure.
If you are interested in applying and would like to find out more about this role please contact Marc Tobias on 020 3058 1441.