Interim Company Secretary
|Job Title:||Interim Company Secretary|
|Contact Name:||Louisa Wood|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:03|
A fast-growing financial services organisation celebrated for their ethical approach to business is seeking an established Company Secretary to join their London office in a single secretariat function. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a regulated environment, the confidence to work independently and the professionalism to report into senior executives.
* Full organisation of, preparation for and minute taking of all Board and Committee meetings.
* Collation of Board and Committee meeting packs and distribution via a board pack portal.
* Custodianship of the corporate governance framework, overseeing its correct functioning and input on its evaluation.
* To maintain relevant statutory documentation and registers, and file copies of company forms which have been submitted to Companies House
* Maintaining share and equity scheme registers and monitoring and recording changes in equity ownership.
* To advise on basic company law and liaise with legal counsel on more complex issues.
* Ability to work independently
* Experience with Blueprint and board portal software desirable
* Experience of management of equity schemes an advantage
* Minute taking skills
* Effective communicator, able to work and maintain relationships with senior executives
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Company Secretary Assistant
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Junior Company Secretary Assistant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Company Secretary in Financial Services
City of London, London
£95000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Assistant Company Secretary - 16 month FTC
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Company Secretarial Senior Manager
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Benefits