Interim Company Secretary
|Job Title:||Interim Company Secretary|
|Contact Name:||Louisa Wood|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:03|
A fast-growing financial services organisation celebrated for their ethical approach to business is seeking an established Company Secretary to join their London office in a single secretariat function. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a regulated environment, the confidence to work independently and the professionalism to report into senior executives.
* Full organisation of, preparation for and minute taking of all Board and Committee meetings.
* Collation of Board and Committee meeting packs and distribution via a board pack portal.
* Custodianship of the corporate governance framework, overseeing its correct functioning and input on its evaluation.
* To maintain relevant statutory documentation and registers, and file copies of company forms which have been submitted to Companies House
* Maintaining share and equity scheme registers and monitoring and recording changes in equity ownership.
* To advise on basic company law and liaise with legal counsel on more complex issues.
* Ability to work independently
* Experience with Blueprint and board portal software desirable
* Experience of management of equity schemes an advantage
* Minute taking skills
* Effective communicator, able to work and maintain relationships with senior executives
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Senior Assistant Company Secretary
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + benefits pro rata
Interim Deputy Company Secretary - FTSE 100
£10000.00 - £120000 per annum
£75000.00 - £95000.00 per annum
Company Secretarial Assistant/Assistant Company Secretary
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + benefits
Assistant Company Secretary
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + benefits