Interim Assistant Company Secretary
|Job Title:||Interim Assistant Company Secretary|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leena Myers|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2017 11:09|
You will be part of a very busy and successful in securing the opportunity to provide services to the local community.
This housing association are looking for an experienced Assistant Company Secretary, who will join the Governance team to provide professional support on governance and company secretarial matters. You will report directly to the Head of Governance & Company Secretary helping to ensure that the organisation is fully compliant with its legislative and regulatory obligations and ensure it follows governance best practice.
About the role:
- To Support the Head of Governance in providing comprehensive corporate governance advice and guidance to the board and the executive, ensuring that the housing association heeds governance legislation and best practice at all times.
- To Monitor compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and maintain oversight of internal compliance and assurance framework.
- To Support the Head of Governance in ensuring that the Boards and Committees are properly constituted, operated and supported, according to the Scheme of Delegation, terms of reference and the regulatory framework.
- To oversee the registration of Metropolitan`s companies with the relevant bodies, the filing of statutory accounts and any other statutory returns.
-To maintain oversight of the housing association's compliance with its constitution and those of its subsidiaries.
- To oversee compliance with FCA requirements for regulated consumer credit activities and administer all company registrations under the terms of the appropriate legislation.
- To ensure that boards and committees take place in accordance with best practice.
- To act as a first point of contact for board and committee members and assist with board member induction, training and development programmes and maintain a log of training provided.
- Be responsible for the board and committee annual calendar and forward agenda plans for each board and committee.
What we are looking for from you:
- Must be ICSA Qualified or ICSA part qualified.
- Must have significant experience of co-ordinating Board and/or Committee meetings and proficient at taking accurate minutes at a senior level.
- Must have proven experience of working in a company secretarial team and dealing with regulatory and company filings, including working knowledge of regulated consumer credit activities.
- Must have excellent attention to detail; good at prioritising tasks and delivering to required deadlines.
- Must have a clear understanding of customer focus and experience of service delivery to a very high standard.
Please note that interviews will take place on Tuesday 4th May
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Assistant Company Secretary
£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus, Pension
Assistant Company Secretary
£45000.00 - £55000 per annum + beenfits
Assistant company secretary
£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits
Interim Company Secretarial Assistant
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Interim Company Secretary & Head of Governance
North London, London
£65000 - £90000.00 per annum