|Job Title:||In-House Lawyers|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £115000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ariola Dobla|
|Job Published:||November 15, 2016 09:34|
A number of excellent opportunities have arisen for lawyers to work in-house with blue-chip and FTSE 100 clients. This new model of practicing law offers its clients the flexibility of outside counsel with the incorporation of an in-house counsel.
You will have the opportunity to take control over your career and be able to 'opt in' on engagements and have flexibility (working part time or from home) and a work life balance. You will also have to opportunity to explore new practice areas or re-specialise.
Looking to hire high calibre lawyers in several practice areas:
- Financial Services Compliance & Regulatory (Across all levels)
- Derivatives (Across all levels)
- ISDA (2 - 8 years negotiation experience)
- General banking & Restructuring (2 - 8 years)
- Corporate (2 - 6 years)
- Commercial / Commercial Tech (2 - 6 years)
- Funds (2 - 10 years)
- Capital Markets (DCM, Securitisation & Structured Finance would be most useful) (2 - 10 years)
- Prime Brokerage/Custody/Treasury (2 -10 years)
These roles will suit lawyers who are looking to make a move in-house or someone who is returning back to work after a short career break. In-house experience would be an advantage but not essential.
Excellent remuneration package on offer, similar to city private practice rates and full suite of benefits.
For more information, please contact Ariola Dobla at DMJ Legal.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's