Group Company Secretary
|Job Title:||Group Company Secretary|
|Salary:||£200000.00 - £240000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Glenn Oborne|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2017 11:28|
- Oversee the effectiveness of the governance framework.
- Oversee the risk management mechanism.
- Undertake secretarial duties for the Group Executive Committee and sub-committees.
- Provide support and advice as well as validation on policy decisions.
- Organise and prepare agendas and documents for GEC and Sub Committee meetings.
- Managing relative correspondence, collating information, writing reports and ensuring decisions are socialised with stakeholders.
- Maintaining statutory books, including register of directors and mentors on executive committees.
- Developing and overseeing the system to ensure the Group is compliant.
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and regulatory matters ensuring the group is adequately protected.
- Manage the existing team in the function.
- Degree qualified with relevant experience as a Company Secretary and ICSA qualified.
- Proven experience working as a Company Secretary in a FTSE 250 organisation either as Company or Deputy Company Secretary.
- Intellectually nimble, able to work closely with Group CEO and team in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter able to work in an autonomous manner.
- Proven influencing skills able to take people with them over a broad span of operations.
- Proven proactive with national gravitas.
- Calm, considered but also direct.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
£90000.00 - £95000 per annum + BENEFITS & CAR ALLOWANCE
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€70000 - €80000.00 per annum
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
£55000 - £75000 per annum + BENEFITS