EMEA Data Protection Counsel
|Job Title:||EMEA Data Protection Counsel|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£85000.00 - £95000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor Simms|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2018 09:30|
* Drive compliance with privacy laws for assigned region(s).
* Research EMEA laws and regulations related to technology, information security and privacy.
* Monitor, digest, and develop written summaries of proposed and enacted legislation, regulations, , industry guidelines, trade journals, and other relevant publications in privacy, information security, and technology.
* Develop educational and training materials for business groups and other divisions of the Legal Department.
* Guide and support lines of business on legal and regulatory requirements related to privacy and information security.
* Provide support for development and maintenance of records of processing of personal information, template contracts regarding confidentiality, privacy, and data security, and guides designed for use by other legal teams within the Law Department or business teams.
* Participate in the initial diligence, implementation and ongoing compliance monitoring of third party vendors to ensure privacy and security requirements are met and contractual obligations are honored.
* Support enterprise privacy projects, including developing management reporting on privacy risks.
* License to practice law strongly preferred.
* Strong knowledge of international privacy regulations required.
* CIPP certification strongly preferred, or equivalent.
* Three to five years (or more) experience focusing on privacy, data protection, information management, or information security in, or advising global organizations, working as an attorney or privacy manager/professional.
* Experience in global privacy matters required. Must demonstrate accountability, strong attention to detail and organizational skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, strong initiative, innovation, and creativity in finding solutions.
For further details please apply through the portal or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's