Disputes - Prop and Com Lit - 4+`
|Job Title:||Disputes - Prop and Com Lit - 4+`|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Beckett|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2022 10:03|
The work will be a mixture of contentious debt recovery and property/commercial litigation and non-contentious advice. You will work primarily on thriving property portfolio disputes for key institutional investor client.
* Commercial landlord/tenant disputes, rent recovery, service charge disputes, rent deposits, debt recovery, guarantors, forfeiture, evictions
* Property disputes - enforcing covenants; injunctions; possession claims; residential/mixed-use disputes; dilapidations claims
* Insolvency issues in the commercial property sector
* Negotiating settlements - without prejudice negotiations, Part 36 offers; ADR
* Assisting and advising on varied disputes caseload including: breach of contract claims, insolvency, enforcement and ad hoc litigation support
If you have previous experience managing a commercial/property litigation caseload, contact Sarah Beckett for a confidential conversation at email@example.com or 020 3058 8011.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's