Deputy Team Leader
|Job Title:||Deputy Team Leader|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leena Myers|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 08:29|
* Overseeing the management of the portfolio of clients by providing support where necessary
to the senior company secretarial assistants and monitoring the quality of work.
* Providing senior advice and guidance on compliance with the Companies Act 2006 and other
relevant legal provisions as well as matters of corporate governance and best practice.
* Attendance and minuting of board meetings.
* Drafting minutes, resolutions and other documents as required.
* Supporting the team leader in the training and mentoring of junior members of staff.
* Supporting the team leader in the day to day management of the team including leading team
meetings as and when necessary.
* Completion of internal compliance files for new clients and file reviews for existing clients.
* Liasing with clients, both local and international, and responding to queries and requests in a
timely manner.* Liaising with colleagues from offices in other jurisdictions regarding mutual group
* Assiting with ad-hoc projects and other such tasks as when required.
* Working closely with HR, internal finance and other departments as when required
* The deputy team leader provides input to the director and team leader to help construct an
annual team plan and budget, and supports execution of the team plan, in line with
organisational strategy, in order to contribute to the realisation of organisational objectives.
* The deputy team leader supports the team leader in developing, implementing and
overseeing company secretarial processes to ensure the team delivers the highest quality
service to its clients.
* The deputy team leader takes shows exemplary behaviour in leadership through the company's
* The deputy team leader is in regular contact with team members and encourages and
motivates employees to embrace a constructive, change oriented way of working.
* The deputy team leader handles and solves any query escalated by the team or further
escalates to the team leader where needed.
* ICSA qualified chartered company secretary with demonstrable industry experience.
* Substantial experience working in a professional services company secretarial industry.
* People management/team lead experience.
* Passionate about providing quality client service.
* Experience with Diligent Entities/Blueprint OneWorld.
* Mental and emotional agility.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Growth mindset.
* Willingness to be challenged and be flexible.
* Ability to work consistently in a fast paced environment.
* Resourcefulness and ability to work independently.
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with colleagues and clients from multiple
What you can expect
* Hands on experience of the company secretarial professional services industry.
* Working closely and collaboratively with members of the management team and global teams.
* Opportunity to help shape an emerging but rapidly growing department.
* Competitive salary and benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Deputy Company Secretary
£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum
Assistant Company Secretary - North West
North West England, England
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Senior Company Secretary
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum
Senior Company Secretary
£75000.00 - £90000 per annum
£100000.00 - £140000.00 per annum + benefits