Cosec Lead (Entity Management)
|Job Title:||Cosec Lead (Entity Management)|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||August 25, 2020 11:59|
Please note that this is not your traditional cosec role but instead focusses on understanding and gathering the CoSec requirements across the Group however a solid understanding of CoSec will be required to deliver benefits through the process leadership aspects of this role.
This role can be based out of a variety of locations including; London, Reading and Bristol. With flexible working being offered from the outset.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Jointly responsible with the EM Component Service Owner and the technology component owner for maintaining and implementing the CoSec elements of the EM component roadmaps.
- Jointly responsible with the technology component owner in ensuring the CoSec elements of the EM component is run effectively, properly governed, controlled and that the business users are fully trained and supported.
- Work closely with the technology component owner on change prioritisation and sequencing for the CoSec elements of the EM, with practical consideration to benefits, costs, resource constraints, technology/business strategy, risk, complexity, governance, architectural integrity and technical fit with other platform changes
- Liaise closely with the Filings & Submissions Component Owner to ensure that the data captured and processed for CoSec meets requirements for onward submissions to third parties.
- Drive the continuous improvement of the components by coordinating and funnelling requirements from a diverse group of global business stakeholders (including users, clients, management, commercial and strategy teams)
- Scrutinize the business landscape ensuring that changes in legislation, regulations and so forth are captured and communicated
- Key sign off and approver of all component changes and responsible for coordinating business testing (UAT)
Candidates should have the following:
- Strong commercial and strategic awareness
- Able to hit the ground running in a busy and fast-paced work environment
- Good awareness of the available technology and latest industry developments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management and influencing skills
If this sounds like something of interest and you would be keen to find out more please apply below or email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Assistant CoSec (12 month FTC)
£70000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + benefits
Governance Lead in Household name charity
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
Company Secretary at Household Name Charity
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Part-Time Deputy Company Secretary
Assistant Partnership Secretary
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits