Corporate and Commercial Legal Counsel
|Job Title:||Corporate and Commercial Legal Counsel|
|Contact Name:||Liam Walpole|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 17:04|
Reporting to the Head of Legal, you will be responsible for providing legal advice to the organisations European and Asia Pacific business. This position offers exposure to a broad range of areas in support of global business activities.
The role requires regular interaction with other functions as well as liaison with senior stakeholders on specific legal matters affecting the business.
This opportunity will suit a private practice or in-house lawyer looking for a varied workload and career progression within a successful, global organisation.
Markers of Success:
- Draft/review and negotiate contracts relating to the group's activities, including investment management agreements, asset management agreements, distribution agreements, side letters, delegation agreements, joint venture agreements, investment management related services and supplier agreements, HR;
- Provide advice and legal assistance on a broad range of legal, corporate and (in conjunction with the compliance team) regulatory matters, including, contract and corporate governance;
- Assist with the management of any group projects;
- Review, update and provide legal counsel on company policies;
- Identify and report on legal risks;
- Draft legal guidance notes on legal issues relevant to the business;
- Assist in the development of internal know how and precedents and best practice.
Financial services, real estate or asset management experience is desirable.
To be considered you will ideally have between 1 - 4 years' PQE and be qualified to practice in England & Wales
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's