|Job Title:||Contract Manager|
|Contact Name:||Georgina Whicher|
|Job Published:||November 30, 2020 16:43|
Working for a prominent professional services firm and reporting into the General Counsel, you will be tasked with streamlining the firm's procurement and contracting process as well as designing and implementing a new contract management system.
You will manage the lifecycle of firm's UK supplier contracts including -
* Liaising with internal teams to finalise the system design of the new contract management system
* Assisting with creating templates in order to capture relevant information for managing the supply chain contracts
* Working with various business service teams across the firm to ensure that all current contracts are captured within the system
* Managing the download of the contracts to the new system
* Reviewing commercial terms of supplier contracts across a broad range of areas
In addition to a competitive salary and package, the role offers a breadth of work, the opportunity to make an impact, senior stakeholder engagement, a commercial and collaborative environment, flexible working including home working, good work/life balance and career development.
To be considered you will be a highly motivated Procurement or Contract Manager. Ideally, you will have a law degree and some corporate/commercial experience.
To find out more, please click apply
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's