Company Secretary Assistant (12m FTC)
|Job Title:||Company Secretary Assistant (12m FTC)|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2020 13:02|
You will join a team of 6 individuals and will have day-to-day responsibility for providing governance advice and support to a range of companies in the Group.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide company secretarial services a range of companies likely to include two firms regulated by the FCA as well as a number of private assets entities.
- Assist on governance matters to ensure that the corporate governance arrangements are appropriate and in line with Group policy and practice.
- Arrange the filing of documents with Companies House and other government bodies as necessary, including in respect of overseas branches.
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Attend to requests certified copies of board resolutions and registers.
If you have at least 1 years company secretarial experience and are interested in securing a 12 month FTC with a world renowned investment manager, then please apply below. Alternatively you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Company Secretary Assistant
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Junior Company Secretary Assistant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Assistant Company Secretary - 16 month FTC
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Assistant Company Secretary in Financial Services
£55000.00 - £60000 per annum + + benefits
Company Secretary in Financial Services
City of London, London
£95000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + + Benefits