Company Secretary Advisor with professional services firm
|Job Title:||Company Secretary Advisor with professional services firm|
|Contact Name:||Frederica Williams|
|Job Published:||November 20, 2019 17:39|
A boutique professional services firm based near Manchester are looking to hire two new Company Secretarial advisors.
They are looking to hire two individuals who have a range of different experience, with scope to hire both at the junior and the more senior level.
They are a small and closely-knit team, with a friendly and inclusive culture, where they are committed to retaining the best talent within their firm.
They are currently growing, and under new client instructions, and require enthusiastic individuals to join them at this exciting time.
You will have the opportunity to provide top tier Company Secretarial services to a portfolio of corporate clients, including some of the UK's best-known companies.
- Managing specific projects for clients, such as company eliminations, reconstitution of statutory books and registers, compliance reviews/audits
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and demonstrating the highest standards of client care
- Assisting the directors with business development activities
- Assisting with the development of new products/services and the development of office systems and procedures
- Assisting with the building of knowledge management systems and precedent banks and actively sharing knowledge
- Developing proficiency in the use of Blueprint company secretarial software
- Demonstrating initiative and a commitment to quality, continuous learning and improvement and value enhancement
- Contributing to the development of a working culture based on openness, respect, courtesy, teamwork and an enjoyable working environment
- Demonstrating flexibility in a small team environment and a willingness to take on additional responsibilities and assist in all aspects of the firm's development
- First class academic, technical and administrative skills
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Attention to detail and a methodical approach to all tasks
- Positive, can-do, friendly attitude and flexible approach
If you are interested by the sound of this role, please give me a call on 020 3058 1445, or email me at Frederica@dmjcosec.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's