|Job Title:||Company Secretary|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Contact Name:||Leena Myers|
|Job Published:||March 27, 2017 12:38|
This reputed law firm are looking for an extremely organised and efficient Company Secretary to be responsible for a wide variety of company secretarial transactions. The Company Secretaries provide a proactive secretariat service using Blueprint Oneworld to a variety of clients and are first points of call on governance issues, they use their experience to guide, advise, and assist the Boards in achieving desired results.
Work undertaken by the team
Our company team is part of our national corporate services line, which provides secretariat support to a wide range of clients including corporates, universities and charities.
Main duties and responsibilities
* on-going maintenance of company statutory records and share transactions;
* managing and inputting data onto Blueprint Oneworld;
* co-ordinating and submitting filings to Companies House;
* company incorporations;
* reconstructing statutory registers
* company secretarial support on large corporate transactions;
* incorporation of charities and knowledge of charitable organisations;
* drafting articles of association and shareholder agreements;
* providing fee estimates and service information internally and directly to clients;
* drafting minutes and shareholder resolutions.
* attending client board meetings and taking board minutes;
The ideal candidate will be ICSA part qualified as a minimum, with previous company secretarial experience gained within the professional services sector with a legal or corporate background. You will be self-disciplined, flexible, produce work of excellent quality, a confident and friendly team player and will have a "can do" attitude
with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£60000 - £80000 per annum + benefits
£90000.00 - £95000 per annum + BENEFITS & CAR ALLOWANCE
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€70000 - €80000.00 per annum
£70000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + BENEFITS
£55000 - £75000 per annum + BENEFITS