|Job Title:||Company Secretary|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Leena Myers|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 10:03|
Role & responsibilities
1. To provide services for the listed Real Estate Investment Trusts and related financing vehicles.
2. To ensure that the investment trusts are run in accordance with the terms specified in the Investment Management Agreements, Company Law, AIFMD, Stock Exchange, Corporate Governance recommendations and other applicable regulations.
3.To co-ordinate the planning and delivery of quarterly dividends paid by the investment trusts.
4.To co-ordinate the production of Interim and Annual Reports of the investment trusts.
5. Attendance at and organisation of Board Meetings and Annual General Meetings
6. Production of Board Papers and taking minutes of meetings
7.Writing the governance and corporate sections of the Annual Report
8. Provision of advice on Company Law and Corporate Governance (liaising with external advisers as necessary)
9.To build and maintain strong working relationships with the non-executive directors of the REIT Boards, Investment advisors and other external providers.
10.Maintenance of insider processes/lists and subsequent Directors' dealing announcement /notifications in compliance with Market Abuse Regulations.
Attributes / qualities
*Demonstrable organisational, prioritisation and communication skills.
*Strong attention to detail and results focused mind-set.
*The ability to remain calm and positive in pressurised situations.
*A dynamic, enthusiastic and driven personality that works well within a team.
Experience / Qualifications and Skills
*Extensive committee and board minuting experience.
*Technical knowledge of UK investment trust companies.
*Appropriate industry qualifications.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000.00 - £75000 per annum
£80000.00 per annum
Interim Assistant Company Secretary
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Assistant Company Secretary
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
Deputy Company Secretary
£130000.00 - £150000.00 per annum