Company Secretarial Assistant - FTSE 250
|Job Title:||Company Secretarial Assistant - FTSE 250|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2022 09:02|
Working directly with the Group Company Secretary this role is key in the provision of a broad remit of company secretarial duties.
- Supporting with coordinating Board and other committee meetings.
- Acting as Secretary to the Health & Safety Committee/Workforce Advisory Panel and assisting the Chair with all aspects of the role.
- Statutory Compliance duties
- Listing rules compliance including, MAR regulations and RNS stock exchange announcements
- Supporting the coordination of the AGM and drafting sections of the annual report
- Dealing with all day to day administration of the companies share plans.
Successful candidates will:
- Have at least 12-18 months of company secretarial experience, within a listed company or working with listed clients.
- Basic knowledge of company secretarial practice, company law and the Listing Rules
- Fully CGI qualified or studying towards them.
If this role holds any interest please apply below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Company Secretarial Assistant (FTSE100)
Senior Company Secretarial Assistant
£30000 - £39000 per annum + benefits
Company Secretarial Assistant
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Company Secretarial Assistant - PLC
Up to £55000 per annum + + benefits
Team Assistant - Company Secretarial - Dublin
Dublin, Republic of Ireland
£40000 - £45000 per annum + + benefits