Company Secretarial Assistant
|Job Title:||Company Secretarial Assistant|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||August 27, 2020 12:08|
This role sits across both the in-house and client facing areas of the business and will give you the opportunity to get involved with both listed in house and corporate services work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the statutory records of the group and corporate services clients where the company acts as company secretary.
-Ensuring timely and accurate filings of filings at Companies House and other public authorities.
- Assisting with the collation and circulation of board papers for the group and corporate services clients where the company acts as company secretary.
- Incorporation of new companies and set up arrangements (bank account opening, data protection applications, LEIs, GllNs, preparing KYC packs etc) and to generally provide support to the Assistant Company Secretary with corporate services tasks.
- Responsibility for LEI registrations, renewals and queries.
- Responsibility for data protection renewals in the absence of the administrative assistant.
Candidates should either have a background in professional services or financial services. Listed company experience would also be ideal.
If this role sounds like something of interest please apply below. Alternatively, you could pop me an email at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Company Secretarial Senior Manager
£65000.00 - £75000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Company Secretary Assistant
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Junior Company Secretary Assistant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Assistant Company Secretary/Board Support
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Assistant Company Secretary - 16 month FTC
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum