Company Secretarial Assistant
|Job Title:||Company Secretarial Assistant|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Callum Brunning|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2019 10:49|
An award-winning FTSE100 company is seeking a Company Secretarial Assistant for a newly created role within their corporate secretarial team. With a great working culture and fantastic opportunities for senior broad exposure and variety, they are seeking a confident individual with an adaptable skill set that can bring prior board level and minuting expertise.
This role with report directly into the Senior Assistant Company Secretary and you will be working closely with the company's board as a trusted governance advisor.
You will be able to adapt quickly in a fast-changing environment. The role will encourage you to think outside the box and proactively offer both ideas and solutions to support the evolving needs of the team and the wider business and you will be able to work autonomously.
You will be able to gain valuable exposure to a variety of key company secretarial responsibilities such as:
Listed Governance & Statutory Compliance
- Supporting listed and subsidiary Board and committee governance.
- Managing a portfolio of UK and international companies, including providing support to ensure that the best standards in governance are adopted.
Transactional and Project Support
- Providing company secretarial support on UK and international corporate transactions and intra-group restructurings, including group acquisitions, investments and disposals, corporate simplification activities, equity injections, liquidations and dividends.
- Responding to ad hoc queries from international businesses, joint venture partners and third-party service providers.
- Assisting with preparations for the Annual General Meeting, production of shareholder documentation, directors' briefing material and management of the meeting on the day.
- Supporting the ongoing relationship with the Group's Registrar, including in relation to share registration matters, dividends and shareholder strategy initiatives.
As well as being part of a tight-knit supportive team, you will be based in their well-presented office with exceptional travel links.
If this is something that you would like to be a part of, or you would like to hear some further information then drop me an email at Callum@dmjcosec.com or get in touch through LinkedIn.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's