Assistant Company Secretary
|Job Title:||Assistant Company Secretary|
|Salary:||£55000.00 - £70000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Emilia Anderson|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2020 09:30|
This role sits across both the in-house and client facing areas of the business and will give you the opportunity to get involved with both listed in-house and corporate services work.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with drafting the governance sections of annual financial reports and managing arrangements for the annual general meetings for the company and its listed clients.
- Act as line manager to the Company Secretarial Assistant.
- Attend and minute weekly business development meetings.
- Assist in preparing and submitting quotes for new business and developing and maintaining relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Manage the set-up arrangements for new companies
- Liaison with clients regarding preparation and issue of annual compliance certificates.
- Ensuring that SPV companies remain compliant with the Companies Act 2006
Candidates should either have a background in professional services or financial services. Listed company experience would also be ideal.
Candidates must be fully ICSA Qualified for this role.
If this role sounds like something of interest please apply below. Alternatively, you could pop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Company Secretary Assistant
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Junior Company Secretary Assistant
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£20000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Assistant Company Secretary - 16 month FTC
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
Company Secretary in Financial Services
City of London, London
£95000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + + Benefits
Assistant Company Secretary/Board Support
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum