Legal Counsel - Commercial
Posted about 08 hours ago
4 – 6 PQE
Have you walked through 2022 continuing the exact same routine since the pandemic first started back in 2020?
Perhaps it’s time for a change!
And what’s more of a change than joining one of the most lively and passionate international legal teams as their new Legal Counsel?
Operating in over 70 territories, this innovative organisation is one of the most dominant forces within the FMCG and events space with a leading share in the consumer beverage market. They are well-known for their sponsorship support of top athletes, musicians, and gamers around the globe as they believe their company represents more than just products, instead they represent a lifestyle that should continue to give back to their consumers.
The organisation is looking for an enthusiastic and tenacious 3 – 6 PQE commercial lawyer to join their fast-paced EMEA team. Your primary responsibilities would cover:
- Assisting the EMEA team in a broad range of matters including general commercial, corporate, intellectual property, data protection, and more.
- Providing advice and counsel to international stakeholders
- Partnering closely with the wider business teams including marketing, sales, trade development, HR, finance, and the legal department personnel
- Reviewing, updating, and implementing procedures and policies for the provision of legal services and the mitigation of risk
- Ensuring legal compliance in all areas
- Brilliant opportunity to extend your skills in a household name
- Hybrid Working – Twice a month in their Uxbridge office
- £70,000 - £80,000 base salary depending on PQE level
- Additional car allowance
- Discretionary bonus