Interim Commercial Paralegal up to £40K
Posted about 07 hours ago
We are delighted to be working with one of our key clients on a critical role for their team. We are seeking a proactive and driven interim paralegal for a 5-month contract within the groups marketing legal professionals in West London.
- Create, update, and maintain precedent form contracts and other commercial agreements across EMEA.
- Assist in the preparation, drafting and editing of various legal agreements of the team.
- Conducting due diligence investigations on various third-party stakeholders, by operating and managing online process with electronic due diligence platform.
- Assist with contract management tasks.
- Maintain and updating legal databases, precedents, and knowledge management systems.
- Provide support on any other special projects in support of business objectives.
- Strong academic record, ideally with completion of an LLB and LPC.
- Previous paralegal experience in a commercial context (either in-house or private practice).
- Team player with high energy and results orientated.
- Demonstrable commercial awareness and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
- Positive can-do attitude and comfortable taking initiative.
- Experience working in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Available immediately.
- Competitive salary of up to £40,000 + Benefits.
- International reach, working across EMEA.
- Working with a top legal team – lots of room to learn from the best.