Deputy Legal Counsel
Posted about 09 hours ago
DMJ is delighted to have the opportunity to partner with a world – leading scientific organisation to develop their legal function. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment within an innovative company.
A world leading research and development company, with strong global presence based in Cambridgeshire. This is a rapidly expanding business, therefore offering exposure to a large variety of work.
The main responsibilities of this role are commercial contracts, including supply agreements, customer contracts, collaboration agreements and NDA’s. This role also provides a high degree of autonomy as a true legal business partner on a range of legal matters, for example litigation, IP and commercial disputes.
Additionally, there is excellent exposure to the senior board making this role a perfect stepping stone in a career to General Counsel or General Counsel & Company Secretary.
- You have strong emotional intelligence with a can-do attitude and are commercially minded.
- You have experience in working in a fast pace and entrepreneurial environment.
- You have experience in an established commercial team on a range of commercial matters.
- You have experience in negotiating complex commercial contracts.
- Gain a wide array of experience within a growing global company.
- Flexible hybrid working (2 days a week in the office)
- Range of benefits.