Corporate & Trust Administrator
Posted about 05 hours ago
1. Corporate and Trust Administrator
Qualifications: STEP/Chartered Secretary qualification or equivalent and/or related experience.
Working closely with a Monaco family office, the successful candidate will be part of a team of approximately 12 individuals working partly from a UK base and partly from home (UK office currently in Chancery Lane) with responsibility for the finances and administration of a group of trusts and companies managed by qualified directors for and on behalf of the ultimate beneficiaries, a ultra-high-net-worth European family based in Europe. The UK office will be divided in two equal teams with responsibility for all back-office functions, predominantly finance and trust administration – the latter area having previously been outsourced to third party service providers. The assets include Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Equities and Real Estate. Investments are international but largely US and European based. Acquisitions and disposals of assets are frequent and thoroughly documented as are all other trust/corporate decisions taken by management.
The Corporate and Trust Administrator will undertake a variety of administrative tasks (including the tasks set forth below) for a portfolio of trusts and/or companies under the direct supervision of the Corporate and Trust Administration Manager and ultimately reporting to the Company Secretary and Head of Administration (General Manager – UK)
- Prepare resolutions for and implement decisions of the Trustees and Protector regarding distributions, advancement, bill payments, loans, etc.
- Ensure compliance with the trust deed for Protector consent, requirement for written deed, etc. for every use of trust funds
- Prepare deeds of appointment when required
- Prepare documents for and organize bi-annual meetings of the Trustees/Corporate directors
- Prepare all bank instructions for authorized payments
- Prepare reports for the board of Directors of the Trustees
- Input into relevant software program all historical data and documents for trusts
- Maintain system of document storage and retrieval
- Prepare annual government filings liaising with relevant foreign service providers
- Prepare documents for and organise semi-annual meetings to elect directors and deal with other relevant business
- Organise and hold other interim meetings of the directors
- Document all financial and other principal decisions of the directors
- Document by resolutions all movements of trust funds from underlying companies to the trusts
- Prepare resolutions and documentation necessary to establish bank accounts, to contract with investment managers, etc.
- Maintain minutes book and other corporate records of the company
- Correspond with the foreign registered offices of companies
- Input into relevant software program all historical data and documents for each company
- Prepare all bank instructions
- Maintain system of document storage and retrieval (including book of documents)