Company Secretary - Fast Growing Company
Posted about 06 hours ago
This insurer has been enjoying exponential growth over the past years, as they have been expanding internationally. Offering scope to build a legal team from scratch, and grow the existing governance function with three direct reports, this mandate is unique in the market.
The responsibilities you can expect include;
- Providing company secretarial advice and support to the Chairman and the Board,
- Advising on UK banking and financial services law and regulatory matters,
- Supporting the business in terms of new and existing strategic initiatives,
- Managing a team of three direct reports, and growing the team in line with the business requirements,
- Managing a variety of the business\'s boards, managerial and otherwise,
- Ensuring compliance with current governance regulations and systems.
Aside from joining a business with a friendly, collegiate culture and sitting on the senior management board, you can expect the below benefits:
- Annual discretionary bonus,
- Annual managerial bonus,
- Private pension contributions,
- Private healthcare and life assurance,
- 27 days annual leave, and more...
To take advantage of this exceptional opportunity, please get in touch with Rory Strong