Company Secretarial Assistant
£40,000 - £50,000
Posted about 08 hours ago
Your role will require a mixture of entity management, statutory filings and board support, with some regulated elements. You will be responsible for ensuring all statutory filings and board activities are completed in a timely and accurate manner, as well as providing advice and guidance to internal stakeholders.
This is an excellent chance for a detail-oriented professional to take the next step in their career. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects, while gaining the skills and experience necessary to progress into a highly rewarding career.
To be successful, you will need:
- A minimum of one year\'s experience in a similar role
- A strong understanding of UK corporate governance and compliance
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the renewable energy industry and associated regulations
- The ability to analyse data and draw meaningful conclusions
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude, with the ability to take initiative
We understand the importance of work-life balance and are committed to providing a supportive environment in which you can thrive. We also offer a competitive salary and benefits package, as well as the chance to develop your skills and advance your career.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, then we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining why you are the ideal candidate for the role.
We look forward to hearing from you.