Company Secretarial Assistant - FTSE 100
Up to £65,000
Posted about 03 hours ago
Are you a skilled Company Secretarial Assistant looking to take the next step in your career? A prestigious FTSE100 company in London is seeking a talented individual to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, with a competitive salary of up to £65,000.
As a Company Secretarial Assistant, you will play a crucial role in supporting the company's corporate governance and compliance activities. Principal areas of support include:
- All aspects of support to the company Directors, including Board changes and related filings, regular information checks, and provision of information and training schedules.
- Assistance in the review of terms of reference for the company and its principal committees.
- Assistance on Board evaluations for the company and its principal committees.
- Assistance on governance processes for subsidiaries.
- Assistance on Group Secretariat’s input into the company’s internal governance and policies framework.
- Assistance on all Share Capital related filings and notifications.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a experience in a similar position, preferably within either a UK listed company or a corporate services provider. You should also hold a relevant professional qualification, such as ICSA or be currently working towards it. In addition, you must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work for a prestigious and well-respected company, with excellent opportunities for career development and progression. This is a fantastic chance to take your career to the next level and make a real impact within a leading organisation.
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, and you are looking for a new and exciting challenge, then we want to hear from you. Apply now to take the next step in your career and join a company that values and rewards its employees.