Commercial Contracts Manager
£75,000 - £85,000
Posted about 09 hours ago
Remote position with offices in London, Manchester and Warrington
Reporting to the Head of Legal
£80,000 - £85,000 + benefits
Working in the global Commercial function and reporting to the Head of Legal (based in the UK), you will be responsible for providing commercial support and governance to the business by ensuring the company contracts with customers and suppliers are on terms that protect the business.
- Drafting, reviewing and helping to drive the negotiation of various commercial contracts and supporting documentation, including but not be limited to commercial proposals (including responses to RFIs and RFPs), NDAs, MSAs (SaaS & on-premise), Order Forms, Statements of Work, Reseller Agreements, Referral Agreements and Supplier contracts.
- Oversight of commercial deal shaping with the regional go to market teams and spend with key, critical, global suppliers, negotiating favourable commercial terms.
- You will be expected to be proficient and commercially creative at internal bid modelling, pricing and negotiation planning to ensure that sales processes and client negotiations are effective, efficient and ultimately successful.
- You will be required to team with client success and sales teams and proactively lead the teams through a client procurement process at a pace that supports a quarterly driven business.
- You will need to develop strong relationships with key prospect/client stakeholders and procurement teams during negotiations.
- You will be the face of the Commercial function for the go to market regions (APAC, EMEA, and NORAM), acting as the local point of contact for all commercial matters
- Proficient at drafting commercial contracts and able to educate others on internal best practice.
- Experienced in negotiating SaaS and on-premise software deals
- Able to apply commercial principles with skill and confidence to ensure the best outcome for the company.
- Proactively takes ownership of particular streams of work within the Commercial team to drive value throughout the business and contribute to organisational targets and objectives.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and sensitivity while maintaining effective working relationships.
- Produce, develop, implement and operate controls, including company policies and procedures. Reassesses the suitability of the controls based on the operation and monitoring of those activities and updates the controls as necessary.
For more information about this position, please contact me on 07921 210 175 or at firstname.lastname@example.org