Assistant Company Secretary
Posted about 06 hours ago
We are excited to be partnering with a globally listed organisation in the C&I space, who are looking for an experienced Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London. Reporting to the Deputy Company, this role will form part of their Company Secretariat team, providing support to the Board of Directors and the wider Group.
- To act as secretary to the Audit Committee.
- To ensure that the governance framework for the Group is maintained and kept up to date.
- To keep under review subsidiary jurisdiction regulations and monitor the implementation of any required changes.
- Responsible for the compliance and reporting for certain subsidiary entities (including accounts/AGM’s/Dividends etc.)
- Monitor and keep the share purchase plan for the various share plans under review.
- To support corporate transactions as required, including but not limited to corporate bonds, refinancing and restructurings.
Requirements for the role:
- Proven working experience in a company secretariat or similar. International experience would be an asset, and experience working within a listed company would also be beneficial.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience either within a professional services company or in house.
- Relevant experience working on large, multi-discipline international companies.
- Knowledge and relevant experience of project management principles and systems would be beneficial (i.e. Diligent and Blueprint)
This role offers a salary of up to £70,000, alongside a hybrid working pattern of 3 days in the office per week.
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please either apply below, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3058 1455 .