Assistant Company Secretary
Circa £60,000 - £65,000
Posted about 02 hours ago
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Company Secretary to join a leading international insurance company and work closely with the Group Company Secretary. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team and play a key role in delivering effective company secretarial support to entities in the UK and international subsidiaries.
Successful candidates will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting on internal projects and transactions across the Group
- Drafting, reviewing, and executing company documents, forms, trade registry applications, resolutions, and ancillary documents in accordance with local formalities.
- Ensuring that best practice corporate governance principles are implemented in day-to-day activities.
- Developing, maintaining and keeping under review key constitutional documents
- Managing induction planning for incoming directors and Board Members and assisting with ongoing training activities;
In return for your skills and expertise, you will receive a competitive salary of circa £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to further your career in the financial services sector and make a real impact within a global organisation.
To be considered for this role, you must be CGI qualified and have approximately 3-5 years of company secretarial experience, ideally within the financial services industry. You will have a strong understanding of corporate governance principles and be able to demonstrate your ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
If the above holds any interest, please apply below or email me at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Similar jobsView all
Company Secretarial Assistant - FTSE 100
Salary: Up to £65,000
Employment type: Permanent