DMJ is running a free careers and networking evening on Tuesday 25th April at the Law Society for NQs qualifying in September 2017.
The event is suitable both for solicitors who are being kept on and those who are considering their options.
Talks from DMJ Recruitment's dedicated associate team will cover the areas below and will be followed by canapés and drinks. There will be the opportunity to ask questions throughout the evening.
Places are given on a first come first served basis. In order to book your place, please complete the form below.
- Insights into the state of the market – which sectors are busy / quiet; what is happening to salaries etc;
- Tips on how to secure interviews;
- An overview of the interview process;
- The employer's perspective; and
- Advice on managing offers.
Location: The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL.
|18:15 Arrival and drinks|
|19:45 Drinks and networking|
If you were unable to make this event and would like a copy of our 'NQ Guide to Managing the Qualification Process' please complete the form below.