1. Tell us one interesting fact about you?
I was a gold miner in Zimbabwe before getting into recruitment.
2. What makes a CV stand out?
Being concise, honest and relevant to the job you are applying to.
3. Name four people alive or dead you'd have at your perfect dinner party?
Stephen Fry, Ava DuVernay, Bob Marley, Tsitsi Dangarembga.
4. What is your favourite book?
Catch 22 by Joseph Heller.
5. What is the first thing someone considering changing jobs should do?
You must understand why they are looking for another job. Often, I will speak to candidates that are unhappy in their current role but do not know why. If you know why you are not enjoying your role then it is easier to focus your search and will end up with more results.
Madness - One Step Beyond